The 6.3 megapixel camera MDY603 is designed as a replacement of MCX501 which is discontinued. Equipped with 1/1.8 inch Sony CMOS sensor, MDY603 utilizes USB 3.0 interface. Thanks to 64 Mb builtin buffer memory, the camera can stably run at 30 frame per second at full resolution. Featuring with low noise, excellent color reproduction, high frame rate, its excellent performance makes it perfect for the appliations such as microscopy, medical engineering, quality assurance and material analysis.
- 1/1.8" rolling shutter sensor with 2.4 μm pixel size
- Super high speed USB 3.0 for both data and power
- Full resolution (6.3 MP) with up to 30 fps
- iWorks EX software
- Twain and DirectShow driver compatible
- Dustproof structure and aluminum alloy body design
- Compatible with Windows 7, Windows 8, & Windows 10