MDY1203 is a scientific grade USB 3.0 microscope camera equipped with 12 megapixel high sensititive CMOS and a 64 Mb built-in buffer memory. It provides higher frame rate (15 fps at 12 MP) and more stable running. Featuring with low noise, high dynamic range, and great color reproduction, it is recommanded to the applications such as HE, IHC, pathology etc. MDY1203 is perfect suitable for applications under low light conditions and in microscopy such as chemiluminescence, gel imaging, fluoresence imaging, DIC, living cells imaging and immunohistochemistry.
- 1 inch rolling shutter sensor with 3.1 μm pixel size
- Super high speed USB 3.0 for both data and power
- Full resolution (12 MP) with up to 15 fps Super large field of view
- iWorks EX software
- Twain and DirectShow driver compatible
- Dustproof structure and aluminum alloy body design
- Compatible with Windows 7, Windows 8, & Windows 10